Where To Start?
In this post, I will list down all my post in a chronological manner. This post will help new readers to learn about the market in step by manner. We will also cover some fundamental investing topic in a later section
Let’s start with basics
- An Introduction to Stock Market
- What are SENSEX and Nifty 50?
- Why the stock market exists?
- Why stock prices changes?
- Are stock markets a gamble?
- Dark & Bright side of investing in the stock market
- What is the fundamental analysis for beginners?
- What should you know about an IPO?
- What are different types of issues in IPO?
- Know about HNI, QIB & RII
- What is GMP and KOSTAK Rates?
- If you planning to invest in IPO, what are the must-know facts?
- How to identify and pick right IPO stock?
- How can a company be listed on stock market without an IPO?
Advanced Investing Guide
- All you should know about PE ratio
- Does higher price stock offer less return on investment?
- Screener tips for investors
- How portfolio manager hedges their portfolio?
- What are circuit filters & why an investor knows about them?
- How many shares do you need to buy for the price to go up?
- Charges levied when you buy or sell a stock
- How to sell a stock which is hitting continuous Lower circuit?
- Risk factors associated with BTST
- Planning to diversify your portfolio, think twice
- Your stock tanked 10%, why you should not average out?
- What does stock delivery mean in the market?